· HIPAA Compliance: All documents carry two different auditing controls which log in every document access. Staff
can be assigned up to 16 different permission levels for document access and control, and all documents rest on servers
in a biometrically controlled environment at 256-bit encryption.
· EHR interfacing: Ace Networks’ web-based technology is designed to help physicians regain lost productivity through
an increased use of dictation in their workflow. Our web-based technology integrates and compliments your EHR use
through an automated import of transcribed documents into the patient’s record within the EHR.
· Fully customizable call-in dictation system: Physicians get used to a certain call-in dictation workflow, and the
Ace Networks system can completely mimic your current phone system’s workflow and keypad entries - all the way
down to retaining the physician’s current ID.
· Smartphone dictation: Physicians can use their iPhone or Android smartphones to dictate patient notes wherever
and whenever, with encrypted file transfer into the workflow.
· Off-site Scribe capability: Reduce cost of on-site / in-room Scribes by using Ace Networks’ off-site Scribe
capabilities. Our Scribes can document the patient encounter via a real-time connection to the exam room, or via batch
transmissions of completed patient documentation throughout the day.
· View Only: Allows read-only access to documents.
· Combined Open: Allows MTs or clients to highlight individual or batches of documents and combine all into one
continuous document. Perfect for clients with sticky paper.
· Online document review and editing: Edit and process patient notes through our online application, which
provides anytime/anywhere document access in a HIPAA compliant environment. WebChartMD’s unique asynchronous
document editing capability means users can open as many documents as they wish from the website, make changes
as needed and save all documents back to their online account.
· E-sign and countersign: Attending physicians can e-sign their own documents and countersign the e-signed
documents of residents or other associated care providers.
· Download: This feature allow users to download single or batches of documents to a local computer and specified file
· Fax / Autofax. WebChart’s sophisticated faxing system allows for manual or auto- faxing of single or multiple
document Autofax on a variety of triggers at both the sending (i.e. by provider) or receiving (i.e. referring or recipient
physician) levels, including: autofax upon arrival to Inbox; upon being finalized; or, upon being e-signed.
· Print / Autoprint: Print envelopes & copies. Allows users to highlight rows in their inbox, and #10 envelopes
and recipient copies for all cc’d recipients will automatically print to specific printers/trays.
· Electronic CC Review: This feature allows courtesy copies to be sent electronically between providers within the
same health system rather than via fax or mail.
· Document archiving: 100% of all transcribed notes are archived and searchable on-line, 24/7, regardless of when
they were transcribed. Document archiving insures continuity of care in the event of EHR downtime.
· Manage multiple locations: With this feature, staff view of documents is segregated to their respective locations
while physician sees documents for all locations.
· Search / Sort: Documents are never removed from your clients’ online accounts, so they have the ability to always
access all documents you’ve ever transcribed.